Monday, 18:15 -
26. Sept. - 07. Nov.
No lesson(s) on:
Mon, 03. Oct. 2022
In this course we learn the bascis and already some simple but impressive figure combinations. The lessons include warm-up and step combinations. Fun and body sensation are our priority.
Reviews for Bachata 1
24. July 2023, 15:37Teachers: Johannes Piotrowski & Lena Lindenmeier, Room: Hönggerberg, HXE
One of the best TQ classes I have taken so far. The pacing was great, the instructions were clear, and great energy all around.
19. July 2023, 16:04Teachers: Johannes Piotrowski & Lena Lindenmeier, Room: Hönggerberg, HXE
I really liked the course. Many thanks! I liked how we started and the figures of choice. It was perfect for beginners and people with some Salsa dancing experience. The course was fun!
Reviews the teachers got for other courses
14. June 2023, 09:02Bachata 2 with Ruben Weimann & Anna Lauper, Room: ETH Zentrum, CAB F21 (StuZ)
The room is very well suited and the figures were taught in a nice way. We even went out with the teachers and some participants - that was so much fun and really useful.
12. June 2023, 20:19Bachata 4 with Anna Lauper & Ruben Weimann, Room: ETH Zentrum, CAB F21 (StuZ)
What a lovely course by Anna and Ruben. Bachata 4 has quite a high level with focus on funny moves and technique, which is great! Lovely figures, music, fellow dancers and teachers, who gave lots of help and let us practice. I loved it :D
08. June 2023, 11:30Bachata 4 with Anna Lauper & Ruben Weimann, Room: ETH Zentrum, CAB F21 (StuZ)
Really good course, Anna and Ruben are both experienced and fun teachers :)