paso tornillo, sombrero, balsero, balsero with sombrero, vacilala, setenta, setanta with gancho, beso, beso por debajo, vuela-vuela.
Prerequisites: We expect you to know the following things! Please contact us if you have doubts about your level.
- You know basic steps incl. Guapea (open basicstep) and the music rhythm of Salsa Cubana (1-2-3,5-6-7)
- You can start dancing on 1 or 5 to the music
- You hear the Salsa rhythm (incl. knowing where is 1 and where is 5) and you know how to start dancing in the middle of the song on your own.
- You can dance several patterns staying in the rhythm of the music
- You know the following patterns
- Dile que sí
- Dile que no